WARNING: RISK OF ANAPHYLAXIS, HYPERSENSITIVITY AND IMMUNE-MEDIATED REACTIONS, AND RISK OF CARDIORESPIRATORY FAILURE If you or your child is taking Lumizyme, you should know that severe and potentially life-threatening allergic-type reactions known as anaphylaxis, severe hypersensitivity reactions, and reactions related to the immune system may occur during and after Lumizyme treatment. These reactions may include extreme difficulty breathing, shallow breathing, abnormal heart rate, low blood pressure, throat tightness, face and tongue swelling, kidney dysfunction, and severe skin lesions. You should seek immediate medical care if signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis, hypersensitivity reactions, and immune system reactions occur. View more

Your Search Results